Thursday, September 26, 2013

Love me as I am.

In the interest of observing the physiological changes these diets will have on me, I have taken a baseline on my vital stats as I am now.

Here is where I stand:

Height : 65 in

Weight : 110-111 lbs (depending on when I weigh myself)

BMI : 18.4 - as calculated by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute

Measurements : 32 in  - 24.5 in - 34 in

Resting Heart Rate : 71 bpm on 9/4/13

Blood Pressure : 125/70 on 9/4/13

Body Fat Percentage :  19% - as estimated by the US Navy method*, aka: the rope and choke
              This means I carry ~ 21 lbs of fat on my body, 11-14 lbs of which is considered essential **

*I am aware that the rope and choke is considered highly inaccurate as a true measure of body fat percentage. (as opposed to calipers or hydrostatic weighing) It is, however, cheap and easy to measure. I am including it as a method of comparison among the diets, not as a reflection of my actual fat percentage.

** For more information on Body Fat Percentage click here


No comments:

Post a Comment